Our client is looking for a Campus manager in Boksburg
· To create and manage a positive environment for employees
· To create and manage a positive learning environment for all learners.
· Track Staff absenteeism and ensure that all leave documents are submitted.
· Ensure staff have signed employee contract with all required Policies and Procedures Submit salaries monthly to Finance Department
· Oversee effective execution of the school marketing strategy.
· Oversee effectively building a quality database through direct marketing.
· Corporate Marketing Effectively increase market share as per corporate marketing strategy.
· Branding and awareness Record and report of success stories across all divisions as per marketing strategy.
· Positions the brand regionally.
· Creating awareness for the campus regionally
· To support the AP to create a Student Life including a functioning SCC.
· Graduation Assist and support AP on effective and quality graduation event as per client’s requirements
· To prevent the creation of bad debt including handovers monthly.
· To achieve the monthly banking budget of each division.
· Invoice and debt collection to manage and control the quality, accuracy and timing of the monthly invoicing.
· Manage and control credits and reduce the risk of refunds to less than 2% per month on banking.
· To manage and control students at risk for finance monthly.
· Update IT cancellations and dropouts.
· Campus expenses Responsible for the management of campus expenses like petty cash; water & lights; stationary; petrol cards
· To present the HRD model to Industry and Corporate companies to facilitate a 100% workplace for all second- and third-year learners as well as all Learner ships at your campus.
· As campus manager you are responsible to place at least 40%- or second-year learning is a working environment.
· Our client aims for a 80% placement rate of all second year students.
· To present the HRD in IT Presentation to a minimum of forty companies to facilitate workplace experience and ensure all students receive WPE, Monthly To obtain Bursaries (Learner ships) for 20 to 50 students per annum
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, backed by a professional qualification in education (an advantage but no a requirement)
· Extensive management, administrative and organizational skills
· At least 5 years’ experience in managing: People, Projects, Finances, Sales, Labor relations, Human resources management and development, Marketing, and Good governance practices
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Flexibility and ability to work in a high-pressure environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal (verbal and written)
· Computer literacy
Basic R25000 + commission + petrol card
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org